Friday, May 19, 2006

Waiting. . . .

Dr, Louie Sabal, Adelo Bajao and Romy Gabriel enjoying a beer and some laughs at Dear Manok along Tiano Bros. St. while waiting for the other classmates to come.

It has been several months since I was in Cagayan de Oro City and I guess you could say I am out of touch with all the classmates of old (I'm not saying "the old classmates" hehehe), who might not find me agreeable at all most of the time but who I think of time and again. I do miss the times spent just hanging out and nursing a beer or two and reminiscing about the times that have gone by.

We were quite active then with our Medical and Dental Missions, the mass feeding of little children with smiling faces and tree-planting activities that we had soon after our Silver Jubilee. I wonder if the trees survived? We never came back to check on their growth. I still keep the hope alive that we can be doing somemore things that will not benefit ourselves directly but which will mean something to other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Razr
Condo Hotel