Saturday, May 20, 2006

Re-invention

I have not been back to CDO in quite a while. The last time I was there was in October of last year. I had great hopes for some ideas I was trying out. But things did not really work out as well as I had planned you know, Parkinson's Law: if something bad can happen, then it will or maybe I should think in terms of: Man proposes and God disposes. Either way, I was stuck with only myself and lots of plans and no way to implement them. I had bought some equipment on installment never dreaming that after a couple of installments I would be hard pressed to continue payments. Reluctantly I bid goodbye to the computer and peripherals and the 15,000 bucks I shelled out to earn the dubious distinction of having owned it for a while.

As they say Necessity is the Mother of Invention. It appears to me that God doesn't have a place for me in the afterlife yet so I was forced to reinvent myself once more. How many times have I had to do that? I have lost count and nobody really cares anyway. So, I'm not dead yet and so are you. Talk to me, let me know your mind. Let others know what you think. Email me and send pictures at: yiching_kc@lycos.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Razr
Condo Hotel