Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let's keep in touch

What have you been doing? Let the others know you're still alive and kicking. Give me a holler at: yiching_kc@lycos.com and I will surely post your thoughts along with any pictures you send me. What have I been doing? Well, as they say I'm "confined to quarters" which might sound to be a lousy situation to be in but I manage and well, I have got a DSL Internet connection so I can stay online as long as I want. it is superfast and I don't bother with dialing up. Travelling is always nice and I would have wanted to come to CDO at least every two months but circumsstances have conspired to confine my meanderings to the World Wide Web which is not such a bad thing at all. I have started a thread on flowers where I intend to show pictures of different blooms I encounter especially the wild flowers which no one really cares about.

I have also started a kind of Music Diary which consists of song lyrics that I like. I cannot post the actual songs but maybe the lyrics will have to do for now and try to keep nostalgia alive. To tell the truth, I have run out of pictures and I would sure appreciate a litle help here. Send me pictures! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Razr
Condo Hotel